Experience isn’t necessary to be a Staffing Manager. But motivation is.
Being a successful Staffing Manager requires some hard work, tech savvy and creative thinking on your part to find the very best candidates—whether they’re actively looking for jobs or not. To get you started, we’ll provide you with an entry-level training program to give you the tools you need to source high quality candidates through social media, job boards and internal company websites. We’ll also prepare you to interview them in person and get them ready to meet your clients. If you can do this successfully, your next step could be a job as a Professional Executive Recruiter.
As a Staffing Manager, you’ll interview, screen and test applicants to determine their skill sets and get to know their individual characteristics. Then, you’ll work closely with your colleagues to find opportunities that match your candidates’ skills, experience, knowledge and personalities.
Once a candidate becomes an Associate (someone who is working for one of our clients), you’ll keep track of their testing, work history, absences and work order information. You’ll also help to make sure they’re paid on time, or work with a staffing administrator to process payroll.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work productively in a team environment
- A passion for helping people and working with others
- Recruiting industry experience is not required
Hiring in all locations
3+ years experience
- Ongoing sales and recruiting training
- Collaborative, fun, and team-driven work atmosphere
- Two-way communication and feedback
- Healthy work-life balance
- Community service and volunteer days
- Excellent compensation package and benefits
- Challenging work and promotion opportunities
- Clear career paths
- Medical and dental insurance, and 401k