An Executive Recruiter oversees every step of the recruiting process.
This starts by making contacts with hiring managers and executive-level leadership, as well as building a network of the leading professional candidates in your area. And the process continues when you use your industry knowledge and job market expertise to make consistently successful matches between your clients and candidates.
As an Executive Recruiter, you’ll identify talented staff, senior, middle management and executive-level professional candidates. Then you’ll take it a step further by getting to know them, and understanding their career and personal goals, so you can use our extensive internal resources and your networking skills to help them find the right fit.
A job as an Executive Recruiter is an opportunity to create important relationships with key decision-makers at Fortune 500 companies. You’ll get your foot in the door with these clients by researching, prospecting, direct marketing and making amazing client presentations. Then, it will be up to you to keep the relationship going by consistently meeting their needs for the best professional talent in your job market.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2+ years of professional experience
- Desire to work in a consultative culture with a lot of autonomy
- Ability to research and negotiate
- Excellent business acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Recruiting industry experience is not required
Hiring all locations
2+ years of professional experience
- Ongoing sales and recruiting training
- Collaborative, fun, and team-driven work atmosphere
- Two-way communication and feedback
- Healthy work-life balance
- Community service and volunteer days
- Excellent compensation package and benefits
- Challenging work and promotion opportunities
- Clear career paths
- Medical and dental insurance, and 401k