As a Managing Director, you’ll build sales and a great sales team.
It will be up to you to recruit, hire, train, coach, motivate and lead your sales and recruiting team to achieve their individual goals and exceed the goals set for your branch. You’ll also be expected to lead by example by realizing your personal sales goals, bringing in new business and supporting your existing clients. Your team will look to you to provide them with your insights on the latest happenings in the industry, the economy, your local job market and the competitive landscape.
In addition, you’ll manage sales strategy, conduct business review meetings and use your forecasting skills to increase branch revenue, gross margin and net income. Plus, you’ll be responsible for overseeing pay and invoicing procedures, as well as monitoring and controlling branch expenses, and credit and collections processes.
The role of Managing Director is for responsible, honest and customer-focused individuals who can lead a team with integrity. If that sounds like you, apply today.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business strongly preferred
- CPA or CMA preferred
- Professional sales and relevant staffing experience required
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership, management and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Hiring All locations
5+ years experience
- Ongoing sales and recruiting training
- Collaborative, fun, and team-driven work atmosphere
- Two-way communication and feedback
- Healthy work-life balance
- Community service and volunteer days
- Excellent compensation package and benefits
- Challenging work and promotion opportunities
- Clear career paths
- Medical and dental insurance, and 401k