As an Executive Recruiter, you’ll manage the recruiting process.
How will you do this? By building a network of candidates in your market, and developing key relationships with finance and accounting managers, CFOs, and other executive-level leadership within leading Fortune 500 companies. From the very first client contact to a successfully completed search, you’ll act as their talent consultant and industry expert.
In your Executive Recruiter role, you’ll identify candidates and build relationships with talented staff, senior, middle management and executive-level finance and accounting professionals. Your success depends on your ability and willingness to take the time to understand your candidates’ career aspirations and professional goals and match them with the needs of your clients. You’ll do this by using extensive internal resources, networking, social media sources and more.
Being an Executive Recruiter will give you the opportunity to build and manage relationships with key decision-makers at leading Fortune 500 firms, start-ups, and middle-market companies. It will be up to you to make these contacts through research, prospecting, direct marketing, and client presentations. Once you get their commitment, you’ll impress your clients by successfully fulfilling their searches for top talent.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 0-2 years of professional work experience
- Excellent business acumen
- A passion for working with people and a good work ethic
- Professionalism, integrity and a drive to learn and succeed
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and demanding business
- Recruiting industry experience is not required
Hiring all locations
2+ years in accounting, finance, or business operations
Average Starting Salary
$40,000 - $50,000 base* + uncapped commissions
*Starting salary range based off of experience and location
- Ongoing sales and recruiting training
- Collaborative, fun, and team-driven work atmosphere
- Two-way communication and feedback
- Healthy work-life balance
- Community service and volunteer days
- Excellent compensation package and benefits
- Challenging work and promotion opportunities
- Clear career paths
- Medical and dental insurance, and 401k