As a Business Development Manager, join a team that discovers and delivers the best candidates to our clients.
In this role, you’ll build strong relationships with clients and prospective clients, as well as with your own colleagues. Ultimately, the connections you build will lead to successful connections between your clients and the top candidates in your job market. If you can succeed, not only will you be rewarded with a generous compensation plan that includes salary, commission, and great benefits, but you could grow into a role as a Professional Executive Recruiter or branch manager.
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll seek new clientele via outside sales activity and an effective daily action plan. It will be up to you to sell our staffing services to prospective clients, as well as to cultivate existing client relationships to increase candidate placement. In addition, you’ll create and update client profiles, keep up to date with competitor and market knowledge, and share this information with your teammates.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service or sales
- One year or more of staffing experience is a plus
- Familiarity with PC-based systems and software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Proven success in closing sales and maintaining accounts
Hiring all locations
3+ year experience
- Ongoing sales and recruiting training
- Collaborative, fun, and team-driven work atmosphere
- Two-way communication and feedback
- Healthy work-life balance
- Community service and volunteer days
- Excellent compensation package and benefits
- Challenging work and promotion opportunities
- Clear career paths
- Medical and dental insurance, and 401k